1. Visiting this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information about themselves. If the user provides any personal information, the data collected on this website will be used for the purpose, in the manner and with the limitations and rights stated in Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data within the framework of the Spanish legislation. The data provided by users will be included in the files of a personal nature which the BERTH HOLDERS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE MARINA INTERNATIONAL TORREVIEJA, is responsible for, and which will be kept confidential.
2. Users who provide personal data unequivocally consent to the inclusion of their data in files containing personal data which BERTH HOLDERS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE MARINA INTERNATIONAL TORREVIEJA is responsible for, as well as computerized or not treatment of the same order that they can be used by the company with a commercial purpose for the personalization on the characteristics of its corporate purpose, expressly authorizing BERTH HOLDERS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE MARINA INTERNATIONAL TORREVIEJA for data storage and marketing studies in order to tailor their offerings to individual profiles. BERTH HOLDERS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE MARINA INTERNATIONAL TORREVIEJA may keep the data once the relationship with the user is terminated in order to meet their legal obligations.
3. The BERTH HOLDERS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE MARINA INTERNATIONAL TORREVIEJA will cancel the data collected when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or recorded.
4. In the event that the data collected is used for a different purpose to that for which they were collected prior consent of the parties concerned will be required.
5. The BERTH HOLDERS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE MARINA INTERNATIONAL TORREVIEJA has adopted the technical and organizational measures to ensure security and data integrity measures and to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access.
6. Users whose data are processed may freely exercise their rights of opposition, access and information, rectification, cancellation of data and revocation of their authorization without retroactive effect on the terms specified in Law 15/1999 of Protection personal data in accordance with the legally established procedure. These rights may be exercised by writing to the address PLAYA DEL ACEQUIÓN S/N () TORREVIEJA (ALICANTE). Fax number 9126.96.36.199 or by email to administración@puertodeportivomarinainternacional.es
7. The BERTH HOLDERS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE MARINA INTERNATIONAL TORREVIEJA does not record IP addresses for any purpose.
9. The BERTH HOLDERS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE MARINA INTERNATIONAL TORREVIEJA is not liable for any damages that might arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone faults or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused through no fault of the company, nor for any damage that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of the company.
10. The BERTH HOLDERS’ ASSOCIATION OF THE MARINA INTERNATIONAL TORREVIEJA has the right to modify the present policy of data protection in order to adapt it to the possible legislative new features, as well as those arising from the codes existing in materials or for corporate or strategic reasons. All this without prejudice to the necessary consent of those affected to make the required treatment when it is not considered granted under the terms of the present policy of data protection.