The owner of this website and its content is the Berth Holders Association of the Puerto Deportivo Marina Internacional de Torrevieja, located at Playa del Acequión, s/n de Torrevieja (03181) Alicante, and Tax Identification number G-53154464 with email contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The website puertodeportivomarinainternacional.com is owned by the Berth Holders’ Association of the Marina International, hereinafter, the Berth Holders’ Association. Anyone accessing the site is considered a user, accepting fully and without reservation, these general conditions and specific conditions that, if necessary, supplement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and content of the website.
II.- According to section 21 of the Law on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, I hereby expressly authorize the sending of advertising or promotional communications to my email or by any other means of electronic communication that I may possess in the future, being fully understood that this power can be revoked at any time.
III.- Using the Web site, its Services and Content
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening the generally accepted law, good faith and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes against the Berth Holders’ Association or any third party, or which in any way, could damage or impede the normal operation of the website.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphs, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited to:
- Reproduce, distribute or modify them, unless you have permission from their rightful owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of the Berth Holders’ Association or their rightful owners.
- Their use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web site by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used in the Internet, provided they do not cause any harm to the website of the Berth Holders’ Association.
VI.- Unilateral modification
Marina International may unilaterally change without notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the website as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and / or use of the Web site.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the web pages of the website of Berth Holders’ Association is subject to the following conditions:
- No reproduction in whole or part of any services or content of the Web site of the Berth Holders’ Association is allowed
- No deep-links will be established with the web pages of the website or its services nor will a browser or border environment be created around them.
- The Website in which the hyperlink is established does not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the Berth Holders’ Association.
- Under no circumstances, will the Berth Holders’ Association be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” is made or the information and statements included therein.
VI. Exclusion of Guarantees and Responsibility
The Berth Holders’ Association does not provide any warranty nor is liable, in any circumstances for damages of any kind that may result from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web and / or its services or contents to satisfy needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission of the contents by users.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, to the generally accepted use or public order, of the website, its services or contents on the part of the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Web site.
- Failure by third parties in their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Web site.
The length of service of the website and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Berth Holders’ Association reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the service of the Web or of any of the services included in the same terms set forth in the third condition.
VIII. Intellectual Property
In the event that any user or third party considers that their legitimate intellectual property rights have been violated by the insertion of any specific content on the Web, the Berth Holders’ Association must be notified including:
- The Personal details of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is submitted by a third party they shall indicate under what authority they exercise the right to claim infringement of said rights
- Clear reference shall be made to the location on the web and the content protected by intellectual property rights.
- Certification detailing rights to the aforementioned intellectual property.
- A statement guaranteeing the veracity of the information provided in the declaration.
The publisher Caimari and its corresponding trademarks are registered as exclusive property and their reproduction or use without authorization from their owner is strictly prohibited.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial rights which correspond to the contents provided by third parties is their sole responsibility.
IX. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
The Berth Holders’ Association and the user expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply and submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the Berth Holders’ Association for any issues that may arise or actions arising from the web service and its services and contents and from the interpretation, application, fulfilment or breach of what has been established.
Berth Holders’ Association of the Marina International.