—16 MARCH 2020
Following the “State of Alarm” Decree and health emergency established by the Spanish Government on the 14th of March 2020 and which takes effect today.
The Governing Committee CNMI establishes that from today and until further notice, the following measures are adopted in our installations :
- The vehicle Access to the car park will be closed, and in any case, and only for emergency, at the 24 hour telephone service (mobile: 630 04 55 72 ) and prior identification, the entrance barrier will be activated, authorizing port workers, members whose home is their boat and professionals for the execution of their activity.
- The Port staff, sailors as well as administrative personnel, will remain at their work station, with the offices being closed to the public, although emergency and urgent requirements will be attended, the rest of actions, requests and/or consultations will be done by telephone ( Tel: 965 71 36 50) or by email: email@example.com
- The sailor staff will only attend the control of the port installations and possible emergencies.
- Will remain closed, according to previous notifications, all the communal areas, sports activities of the Club and Sailing School, public lavatories and laundry quarter.
- To be responsible and due to the State of Alarm and health emergency : “Surmounting this emergency situation depends on each and all of us” #Quédateencasa #Stayhome
—-12 MARCH 2020
In order to avoid as much as possible the propagation of the COVID-19 virus and following the recommendations indicated by the Health authorities in regards of Public Health.
Resolution of the 11th of March from the Council for Public Health. Memorandums for Sports Federations. Town Hall of Torrevieja. Council for Education, Culture and Sports.
The Governing Committee for the Club Nautico Marina Internacional has adopted the following preventive measures :
1.- SAILING SCHOOL : ARE SUSPENDED, ALL THE PLANNED TECHNICAL AND LEARNING ACTIVITIES, DRAGON BOAT AND OPTIMIST DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH.
2. ARE SUSPENDED : THE PLANNED COMPETITIONS DURING THE MONTH OF MARCH.
3. LIMITATION OF ACCESS TO ENCLOSED AREAS : SAILOR QUARTERS AND RECEPTION.
4. CLOSING OF COMMUNAL AREAS : PUBLIC ACCESS AND LAUNDRY.
The relevant measures will be adopted at each moment, while we keep you updated.
We hope this situation returns to normal as soon as possible and that we will soon be able to resume normal activity.
The Governing Committee